Thursday, April 16, 2009

***NEW**** Hand stamped, personalized jewelry just in time for Mother's Day!




Well...I did it! The next step for me as I see it. I am excited to announce the arrival of personalized, hand stamped jewelry to my shop! I am so excited about the endless possibilities in this next phase of my jewelry exploration. I have two different sizes of block letters and 6 different design stamps that can be combined in so many different ways! Hearts, birds, stars, leaves, flowers and of course, starfish to go with my beach glass. I have some great Mother's Day pieces in the works...some are already listed in my etsy shop

So here's to exploration and the courage to try something new! It always leads to good things......so go for it and try something new today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment