Saturday, February 14, 2009

Saturday Special Featured Artist Series!!

And it's Saturday!! Wow... that's amazing :) First of all...happy Valentine's Day to all of you out there! This weeks artist is one that I discovered this past Christmas season. She makes beautiful hand knit and crocheted designs to bring out your own personal style. UniquelyEwe's has something to delight everyone! From kids booties to beautiful hats and shawls...her shop is truly a pleasure to browse! I found her bunny booties




while doing some Christmas shopping on Etsy. My son LOVES bunnies and I just knew he would adore these. She created a delightful pair of brown bunnies for my son in time for "Santa" to deliver them Christmas morning...and oh the look on his face was priceless! She was such a pleasure to work with, and my son adores his bunnies!

In addition to her whimsical designs for children, she also makes beautiful things for adults as well. I have been coveting her Little Red Riding for quite some time now. I think I need to put it on my wish list for my birthday! I am a sucker for red...and this shawl is just so dramatic and lovely!



So stop on in UniquelyEwe's shop and pick up something special!

No comments:

Post a Comment