Sunday, January 4, 2009

1000 Markets invite!

I recently set up a new shop on 1000markets! It is a beautiful market with many talented artists and crafters. It is a juried location and you have to set up a few items in a shop and then apply to be accepted. Then, in addition, they have what they call Markets. They have different themes and some are a bit more selective than others. Tonight I was accepted to the Inspired by Nature market!!! I am so excited I'm bouncing off the walls tonight! It is a beautiful collection of handmade items that are inspired by nature and my Lake Erie beach glass jewelry was excepted. There are a few other talented artist who work with beach glass that are featured there too. I am honored to be listed along with all the other wonderful artists in this group. So, drop by my 1000Markets shop http://www.1000markets.com/users/jlynncreations And while you are there, take a look around at the other amazing artists!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! You have a beautiful style, very zen, love it! *off to visit your shop*

    ReplyDelete