Friday, January 16, 2009

Out with the old and in with the new!




Wow! Things have been so hectic for the past month with the holidays and friends and family being in town that I feel like I've barely had time to catch my breath. We had a wonderful visit from my brother in law and his wife and new baby! We had so much fun! It was great to see my boys playing with their baby cousin. And those baby smiles...they just melt your heart. A great time was had by all!

But now it's back to work time. My husband just started school again last Saturday, and that's quite a change! But it's good for our family, and I think good for my husband too. I'm just hoping I don't go too crazy while he's gone :)

And so it's back to work for me too. My next priority is working on my photos. It's such an ongoing battle it seems. When I first started my shop on Etsy my pictures were terrible. With some great tips and, of course experience, I have seen steady improvement. But then, just about a month and a half ago I had to buy a new camera. So here I am, back at the drawing board again, trying to learn camera settings. Playing with settings, lights and composition!!! It's a bit crazy. My wonderful brother in law was able to give me some great pointers though (he's great at photography!) and I am eager to give them a try! So I'll be editing out a lot of the old photos for new, improved photos!! (well, hopefully!) So...for January my theme is OUT WITH THE OLD AND IN WITH THE NEW!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great theme for the new year!

    Tag...you're it!
    Here are the rules.....

    *Link to the person who tagged you
    *Post the rules in your blog
    *Write 7 random things about yourself
    *Tag 7 people at the end of your post and link to them
    *Let each person know they've been tagged

    ReplyDelete