Sunday, January 4, 2009

New beach glass product line! BEACH GLASS TAGS!

I have been trying to figure out something to do with all those "imperfect" pieces of beach glass I have picked up over the years. And then, while I was at my local craft store looking at charms it hit me! I've combined the "imperfect" (not worn quite enough, or chipped), but still beautiful beach glass with little sentiment tags. And, to keep the price lower, I have chosen to use plated chain instead of sterling chain. Ta-Da!! BEACH GLASS TAGS!

I'm very excited to have found something to do with all these wonderful pieces of glass AND to have a lower price point to offer my customers in this terrible economy! So take a look at the first Beach Glass Tag necklace that's available in my etsy shop. There will be many more coming soon, so be sure to stop back!

No comments:

Post a Comment